- Information that you provide to us through online forms, which may include your name, organization, address, email address, and phone number, as well as information related to your involvement in the GMSF programs.
- Payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and other billing information.
- Navigational information about access to our site, which helps us make our site more useful to visitors. This includes the name of the domain (for example, aol.com) or IP address from which you access the Internet, geographical location, browser type, referral source, the time you access our site, length of visit, pages viewed, and the address of the website from which you linked to our site.
- Information concerning how you heard about the GMSF.
- Information you wish to share such as questions, comments, suggestions, and requests to receive periodic updates.
In addition to this information, scholarship applicants will be requested to provide the information needed to identify scholarship recipients and evaluate the impact and outcomes of the training they receive. This information includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Scholarship Application Information. This information is used to evaluate scholarship candidates and will be shared with the Scholarship Review Committee, BOD, and other GMSF staff members as needed to assist scholarship applicants and recipients.
- Feedback and information required during the training program to facilitating and enhance the training experience.
- Information collected following completion of the training. This information includes, but is not limited to, participants’ testimonies, grant examples, press releases, written material produced as a result of a grant being awarded, and other information collected through various forms such as the Grant Submission and Grant Award Forms, as well as other information collected post-training to inform the GMSF regarding the impact of the training and how the GMSF can improve its training and better serve scholarship recipients.
The GMSF never sells your personal information to any third party. The GMSF shares information with other third parties who assist us with our activities and programs. These vendors and service providers help us with functions such as managing data, processing donations, communications, and facilitating training opportunities and providing post-training support for scholarship recipients.
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing our websites and our services to you;
- send information to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our organization;
- promote use of our services to you and share promotional and informational content with you in accordance with your communication preferences; or
- meet legal requirements.
The GMSF sends the following types of emails:
- Organizational updates on a quarterly basis.
- Campaign updates on a regular basis during the time frame set for the duration of the campaign.
- Year-end organizational report.
- We also periodically send news of financial needs to support our teacher training and unique organizational needs.
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which you provide it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
Children's Online Privacy
We are concerned about the privacy of young children and do not knowingly collect any personal information from a child under 13. We strongly recommend that parents participate in their children’s exploration of the Internet and any online services and use their browser’s parental control to limit the area of the Internet to which their children have access. To read more about online safety and how to become more involved with your child's online experience, visit the Federal Trade Commission website.
Links to Other Sites and Related Sites
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Many websites place cookies on your hard drive. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. Your browser can refuse all cookies or show you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our site and other websites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
We reserve the right to modify this document at any time at the sole discretion of the site owner and operator, so please check this page periodically for changes. By using any of our Sites after we post any changes to the aforementioned document, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them or been notified about them. If at any time you choose not to accept these terms, please do not use this site or any of our Sites.
The contents of our Sites are the property of the GMSF and are protected by both copyright and trademark laws. Absent oral or written notice to the contrary, you may access and use the information and materials within the Sites for your personal use. You may not change, modify, delete, display, transmit, adapt, exploit, or copy for distribution or sale any information, material, trademark, or copyright on the Sites. You must obtain written permission from us or any other entity that owns intellectual property on the Sites before you may publish, distribute, display, or commercially exploit any material from the Sites. By using the Sites, you agree to abide by all copyright notices or other posted restrictions.
Change of Events, Information, or Speakers
Events and information listed on our Sites are subject to change without notification.
Your comments about any of the Sites are welcome; however, we will not review or consider any unsolicited creative submissions or suggestions for our products. This policy is intended to avoid the possibility of misunderstandings in the event that ideas developed by our staff might seem to be similar to ideas submitted to us. Accordingly, please do not send us any original creative ideas, suggestions or materials. If, despite our request, you send us any idea, suggestions or materials ("Submission"), it shall become our property. We will not be subject to any obligation of confidence for any Submission, and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. In the case that you submit something to us and it is unsolicited, we will exclusively own all rights to the Submission worldwide, and we will be entitled to the unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose, without compensation or notification to the provider of the Submission. Therefore, please refrain from submitting creative projects to us, particularly those that are confidential or personal to you.
When addressing financial matters in any of our Sites, videos, newsletters or other content, we've taken every effort to ensure we accurately represent our programs. However, there is no guarantee that you will get any results by using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations. Nothing on our Sites is a promise or guarantee of earnings. Your level of success in attaining similar results is dependent upon a number of factors including your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network, and financial situation, to name a few. Because these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot and do not guarantee your success, income level, or ability to earn revenue. Any forward-looking statements outlined on our Sites are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises for actual performance. It should be clear to you that by law we make no guarantees that you will achieve any results from our ideas or models presented on our Sites, and we offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Software;
- To provide the Software on our behalf;
- To perform Software-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Software is used.
We want to inform users of this Software that these third parties may have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, will we or any of our licensors or suppliers be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials or information on the Sites, or any products or services provided pursuant to the Sites, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to lost data), so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall the total liability to you by us, or any of our licensors or suppliers, for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you to us, if any, for accessing the Sites. Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of any advice, goods or services you receive from a guest speaker on our Sites or at one of our events. We are also not responsible or liable for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to our guest speakers in connection with the display of their photo, name, or biography posted on our Sites or in our marketing materials.
Governing Law and Severability
To Unsubscribe from Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of our e-mails, updating your communication preferences, or by sending us email us at in**@gr**************.org. Donors cannot opt out of receiving transactional communication related to their account with us.
The Grants Made Simple Foundation
6017 Pine Ridge Rd, Unit 441
Naples, FL 34119